It is common for business owners to focus only on increasing revenue to increase business value. In reality, there are numerous value drivers beyond revenues.
This 1/2 day meeting will uncover your business’s value driver strengths and opportunities so you leave with a better understanding of your business’s value and prioritized examples of ways to maximize value.
Spend a bit of time with us to identify internal and external factors that impact value, and discover how to make changes to increase value. Together we’ll consider multiple factors, including:
- Dependency on a single customers or suppliers
- Role of technology
- Regulatory environment
- Intangibles (patents, trademarks, brand, etc.)
- Dependence on a key employee or owner
- Consistent, clean, high quality accounting
- Company culture
- Capital structure (mix of debt and equity)
- Internal systems in place and documented
Want To Better Understand What Drives Your Business’s Value?
Contact us today!